My Fitness Goal
- Who: Who is involved? I
- What: What do I want to accomplish? want to improve my mile time by 20 seconds.
- When: Establish a time frame. by the next mile
- Which: Which way are you going to do this? going to the gym at least three times a week and exercising
- Where: Identify a location. at the gym
- Why: Give specific reasons, purposes or benefits of accomplishing the goal. So I can be healthy and have a better fitness routine.
I think my goal is going not exactly as planned, but I am still exercising at least two times a week. I don't always go to the gym, but instead I walk/jog around my condo. I think going three times to the gym might be a little hard with my busy schedule; two times makes more sense.
Working out two times a week is going well so far, and I got some more last week through the dance show.
ReplyDeleteFor my mile time, my goal is to get 9 minutes or less.
ReplyDelete